Gates from Country Gates
Country Gates create gates which enhance the look of your property and add value to it. . There are many styles and sizes to select from. More information can be seen in some of the images below where construction techniques are discussed and different finishes show the beauty and practicality of this range. Extra rails can be added to suit the local environment and stock needs.
- Traditional timber curved heel gate - using Oregon.
- Powder coated steel curved gate - powder coated metal gates require less maintenance.
- Diamond design gates are suited to both metal or timber construction.
- Perth metal design gates - can be tailored to customer requirements as can all the Country Gates range.
- More contemporary design gates are no problem for Country Gates.
- Combination gates made of timber and galvanized tubing.
- Historical replicas of gates such as the Railway gate at Victor Harbor
add authenticity to historical displays and country house restorations.
In addition to the Country Gates popular range of hand made timber gates, we now have low maintenance, Powder Coated Metal Gates in Curved Heel, Diamond & Perth designs.
Country Gates can be made to any width up to 3.6 metres (12 feet) and all gates are supplied with galvanised bolts, fitted hinges and catches.